Join the Peer and Alumni Mentoring Program!
Do you feel like you could use additional support from someone who has been through the college process? Please click on the link below to request a peer mentor for the upcoming academic term/year:
Mentors are trained student leaders and recent graduates who have, at one point, wondered where they might be in the next 5 years, just like you. You can ask your mentor things such as:
- How will my major impact my professional options?
- How do I expand my professional network?
- How do I balance the demands of school and my social life?
Learn more :
Do you feel like you could offer assistance to an incoming student and/or student in need, based on your own experience? Please click on the link below to become a mentor!
Here is a little bit more about becoming a mentor in the program:
- What: Mentorship via videochat (you can be anywhere in the world) or in person.
- When: During the academic year.
- How: Meet at least once per month, and we encourage you to stay in touch afterwards.
- Why: Help students learn from your experience and get their questions answered.
Hear from one of our mentors:
If you have any questions about the Peer and Alumni Mentoring Program, please contact our team.