Registration for CPS classes takes place through the University's online student information system, which can be accessed through myNortheastern.
Learn how to register as a bachelor's completion or graduate student for a lifetime of learning experiences.
Search the course catalog for a complete listing of all classes offered through the College of Professional Studies.
Take a Course
Many of our students take classes for personal and professional enrichment, or take one or two classes while applying to a degree program. Learn how you can enroll in a class today!
I AM HERE
Enjoy a seamless online attendance verification process at the beginning of every term.
What can I do on myNortheastern?
- Add and drop classes in real time
- Confirm class registration
- Find room assignments
- View billing information
Please note: The registration process may be different for new students, summer only students, and students who have been absent for over a year, so be sure to review the Registration Instructions.
Students who wish to add a course already in progress are strongly advised to consult with the instructor before adding the course to determine the feasibility of catching up and succeeding in the course.
*Please note that many of our on-campus courses also include an online learning component. Refer to our course schedules for details when you register.
Next Term Starts
- Full Fall Semester: September 4, 2018 (15-week session)
- Fall First-Half Semester: September 4, 2018 (7.5-week session)
- Fall Second-Half Semester: October 24, 2018 (7.5-week session)
- Full Fall Quarter: Week of September 17, 2018 (12-week session)
- Fall FIrst-Half Quarter: Week of September 17, 2018 (6-week session)
- Fall Second-Half Quarter: Week of October 29, 2018 (6-week session)
Check to see what courses you need to take before enrolling in your desired class.
Join a waitlist when a class is full in order to be given the opportunity to register for a class if a seat becomes open.