Why Higher Education Administration?
The Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Administration provides participants with an understanding of managerial, operational and strategic concepts that lead to effective administration.
The Higher Education Administration Certificate is designed to provide participants with an overall understanding of managerial concepts as well as the operational and strategic concepts that lead to effective administration. This program is best suited for individuals seeking mid-to-senior level administrative roles and individuals interested in transitioning from industry and other organizations into academia.
- Program suited for individuals seeking mid-to-senior level administrative roles and individuals interested in transitioning into academia
- Credits may be applied toward the Master of Education, Higher Education Administration Concentration
- Online, interactive program allows for flexibility for working professionals
The effective administration of higher education institutions has never been so critical than at this time. Consider:
- European and Asian universities are ascending in quality; increasing as market forces
- The electronic delivery of education is escalating, creating new pedagogy and delivery models
To meet these challenges, as well as changing demographics, financial concerns, and legal and policy requirements, administrators and leaders in higher education need to be increasingly sophisticated and knowledgeable.
What you'll study
Complete one of the following: