Why Leading Communication Strategy and Talent Development?
The Graduate Certificate in Leading Communication Strategy and Talent Development responds to the growing demand for communicators who can assume a strategic advisory and leadership role.
This certificate is intended to prepare communicators with the knowledge and competencies to:
- Participate in the development of their organization's strategic objectives through effective communication processes and activities
- Structure an effective communication function with a highly motivated team of communication professionals and appropriate allocation of resources
- Identify, mentor, and promote talented communication professionals
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the organization's senior management team
- Online format provides flexibility for working professionals
- Courses designed for experienced communication professionals who wish to continue or advance in a management position
- The courses in this program also serve as a concentration in Master of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communication. Students in the certificate program are able to apply their credits toward the Master of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communication if desired.
What you'll study
The required courses are offered 100% online.
The elective courses are offered in a variety of formats, included blended formats and online formats.
Complete three of the following: