Servicemember and Veteran Referral Program
Scholarship up to $10,000 for tuition or education-related expenses for Lowell Institute School students who are servicemembers (active duty, National Guard, reserve) and veterans.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Applied to any degree program existing within the Lowell Institute School degree portfolio:
- BS Analytics
- BS Biological Science
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Digital Communication and Media
- BS Healthcare Administration
- BS Information Technology
- BS in Mechatronics
- BS Project Management
- BS Psychology
- BS Health Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical
- Military status as a servicemember (active duty, National Guard, reserve) or veteran
Scholarship Application Instructions (for servicemembers and veterans):
- Complete the College of Professional Studies application for one of our aforementioned degree programs within the Lowell Institute School.
- Submit a personal statement including education goals and intended use of scholarship funds and proof of service including but not limited to a VA Certificate of Eligibility, DD-214, or a copy of your current orders. We can accept the personal statement and proof of service via fax, e-mail, regular mail, or in person at:
360 Huntington Ave – 354 RI
Attn: Max Spahn
E-mail: [email protected]
Scholarship Awarding Process
For your financial aid status, please contact Student Financial Services at [email protected]. Selected recipients will receive a formal letter via email of the award granted. Award value is divided throughout the academic year considering that the student continues to meet the criteria of the award.