When starting a new job, there are specific resources provided to help facilitate a smooth transition. This process known as “on-boarding”, is a vital step in order to guarantee success right from the start. Colleges and Universities have learned from these types of of processes and have established similar teams to assist with students questions and concerns.
The Learner Services Team at Northeastern was created to be a resource for students when they have questions about MyNortheastern, registration, courses, deadlines, and much more. No need to make an appointment, they are readily available to take your calls and answer your emails.
Here are 5 things Learner Services wants you to know:
5. Schedules can be tough to read, no question is a dumb question.
4. We may not have all the answers, but we can get you in touch with the right people who will.
3. Blackboard & MyNortheastern - there is a need for both, we can walk you through it.
2. Busy, confused...both? Let us take care of course registration for you.
1. Call early and often. Don’t wait, we are here to help for a reason!
Learner Services can be reached Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00pm via phone or email.
1-833-NU-LEARN or toll free 877.668.7727