Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm ET
Northeastern University’s Graduate School of Education invites you to a virtual discussion on community college leadership and the pathway to leadership roles.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from community college presidents from Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, and Washington.
- Explore the place of community college in our higher education ecosystem.
- Be part of a conversation on the leadership pathways in community colleges.
- Examine the different opportunities for leadership across community colleges across the country.
- Participate in a Q&A session on the topic and receive an introduction to the graduate programs available through Northeastern’s Graduate School of Education.