CCI Construction Services – Honolulu, HI
Program Manager (April 2017- present)
Responsible for leadership and management of a team of 3 project managers, 3 superintendents, 3 safety and health officers and 4 quality control managers in execution of a variety of projects for the US DoD throughout Hawaii and the Pacific Region. Also, responsible for portfolio management including preparation of bid proposals/estimates and development of client relationships to expand the Hawaii Office’s body of work.
Current Hawaii Program consists of 17 projects worth approximately $30M
Watts Constructors – Honolulu, HI
Project Director – Honolulu Airport Consolidated Car Rental Facility (August 2016-April 2017)
Responsible for leadership and management of a team of project managers, superintendents, engineers, quality control and safety staff supported by approximately 100 direct hire union tradespeople and 40 subcontractors to execute a $315M project to construct a 1.7M square foot consolidated rental car facility at Honolulu International Airport. The facility consists of a 5 story post-tensioned concrete structure including a multilevel QTA equipped with fuel stations, car washes and service bays, ready-return areas for 5 rental agencies, and customer service areas.
Consigli Construction – Milford, MA
Pre-Construction Manager (October 2014-August 2016)
Responsible for preconstruction planning of projects from conceptual design through GMP agreement and buyout including:
- Harvard Univ. Smith Campus Center Façade Restoration & Renovation, Cambridge, MA, $122M GMP
- Harvard Univ. Lavietes Basketball Pavilion Renovation & Addition, Allston, MA $15.2M GMP
- Simultaneously with the above, supported 3 other projects in preconstruction including a university laboratory expansion; state college dormitory construction; and, commercial hotel construction.
ECC – Marlborough, MA
Senior Project Manager (June 2004-October 2014)
Responsible for leadership and management of projects ranging from $100,000 to $45M located in the Northeast US, Japan, Kuwait and Djibouti. At times managed up to 9 concurrent projects on 3 continents. Frequently received excellent and outstanding project evaluations from DoD clients.
- Led a team that achieved “exceptional” ratings on a $45.5M Design-Build renovation of a 161,410 ft2 industrial/office space for US Navy. Concurrently supported a 2nd $35.5M project at the same facility.
- In 11 months designed and built a complete military air base, the first Japanese military facility outside of Japan since World War II, for the Japan Self Defense Force in the Republic of Djibouti
- Achieved “above average” CCASS rating for upgrade of HVAC systems at Misawa Air Base Hospital.
- Led the startup of a complete program of construction projects in Kuwait. Booked $20M of projects in the first 4 months for what became a $90M program.