Take a quick look
We’re committed to creating an education as unique as your career path. So, whether your goal is a new career or moving up in your field, our innovative programs will get you going your way.
Customize your plan
We work with you to map your path to your goal.
Learn from experience
From real-world case studies to employer-based projects, we prepare you to manage what comes next.
Choose your focus
Whatever you’re passionate about, you’ll find the classes to sharpen your specialty.
Study anywhere, on your time
Part-time or full-time, we move at your speed, to get you where you’re going.
This certificate equips current and future healthcare practitioners, leaders, coaches, and professionals with knowledge and skills related to integrative health and wellness approaches so that they may inform their overall recommendations to patients, clients, and others. The certificate helps students understand how complementary and alternative health approaches intersect with health and well-being, but is not intended to prepare students to independently practice. Students will learn about the wide variety of care options that are available, while considering social determinants of health, cultural and economic belief systems, and social and mental supports. Students will work side-by-side with a multidisciplinary array of learners to develop the needed assessment, ethical, critical thinking, and referral skills to excel within the wide range of roles and applications available across health and wellness in our global 21st-century delivery system.
- Experiential Capstone in Nutrition in Practice
- Holistic Health and Wellness Approach
Get Set with a Custom Course Plan
Now Let's Talk Admissions
You know where you are headed and you've seen how our program will lead you there. So let's get going. Here's what you need to know before you enroll.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words): identifies your educational goals and expectations of the program. Please be aware that the university's academic policy on plagiarism applies to your statement of purpose.
- Professional resumé
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts (official transcripts required at the time of admission)
- Previous degree training in a life sciences or health field strongly recommended
- English Language proficiency proof. Students for whom English is not their primary language must submit one of the following:
- Official associate or bachelor's degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, or NU Global Exam scores
Are You an International Student? Find out what additional documents are required to apply.
Global Engagement Learn how our teaching and research benefit from a worldwide network of students, faculty, and industry partners.
Cost and Tuition
Estimated Total Tuition
This is an estimate based on the tuition rates for Academic Year 2020-2021 and does not include any fees or other expenses. Some courses and labs have tuition rates that may increase or decrease total tuition. Tuition and fees are subject to revision by the president and Board of Trustees at any time. For more detailed information, please visit Student Financial Services.
|Recommended Admissions Deadline|
|Domestic application complete (first half start: September 20, 2021)||September 7, 2021|
|Domestic application complete (second half start: November 1, 2021)||October 18, 2021|