Scholarships are awarded to incoming students who are admitted into either the Information Technology, Health Management, Biotechnology, or Advanced Manufacturing Systems program– and who meet specific criteria.
Eligible students will likely receive scholarships between $2,000 and $25,000. The scholarship amount will be based on a number of criteria, including number of college credits already completed, cumulative college-level GPA, total years of professional work experience, and overall fit to our program. Awards will be distributed equally by term over the span of two years.
Prospective students eligible for scholarship consideration must:
- Be based in New England
- Apply between June 1, 2018 and April 15, 2019
- Be admitted to one of the following bachelor's degree completion programs offered through the College of Professional Studies:
- Health Management
- Information Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Enroll in the term to which they were admitted to
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Maintain a minimum of 12 passed credits per year