Prospective students eligible for scholarship consideration must:
- Be a new incoming domestic or international student
- Be admitted to one of the bachelor’s degree completion programs offered through the College of Professional Studies
- Enroll in the term to which they were admitted to
- Have 40+ transferrable credits
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Maintain a minimum of 6 passed credits per term
Eligible students may receive a scholarship offer upon admission of a maximum of $10,000 which may include funding from one or more of the following: Community College Scholarship, Lowell Institute School Scholarship, and Professional Advancement Scholarship. Awards are based on the availability of funds, and meeting eligibility guidelines does not guarantee that a student will be offered a particular scholarship.