Prospective students eligible for scholarship consideration must:
- Be a new incoming domestic or international student
- Be admitted to one of the bachelor’s degree completion programs offered through the College of Professional Studies
- Enroll in the term to which they were admitted to
- Have 40+ transferrable credits
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Maintain a minimum of 6 passed credits per term
Students may receive only one of the following scholarships: Community College Scholarship, Dean’s “Break Through” Scholarship, Lowell Institute Scholarship, Professional Advancement Scholarship. Awards are based on availability of funds, and meeting eligibility guidelines does not guarantee that a student will be offered a particular scholarship.