The College of Professional Studies offers everyone the opportunity to take any course at the undergraduate and graduate level with just a few simple steps. Read below to learn how you can further your educational journey today.
Bachelor’s Completion Students
If you have a high school diploma or GED certificate, you can enroll in any undergraduate-level class immediately. If you intend to apply to a degree program, you should complete an online application. If you are interested only in personal or professional enrichment, please complete our Express Registration form.
If you have an undergraduate degree and are only interested in single course enrollment at the graduate level, you will need to complete an online application and submit a copy of your undergraduate transcripts with degree conferral date.
Admissions requirements include the following:
- Online application: Select “Graduate,” “Non-Degree Course Enrollment,” and “Personal and Professional Enrichment” as your level, degree, and program, respectively.
- Proof of bachelor’s degree completion through the following:
- Copy of bachelor’s degree diploma
- Copy of bachelor’s degree transcript
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript
If you wish to pursue a degree or certificate program in the future, you will be required to complete the formal admissions process for that program. Courses taken outside a designated program may not apply or transfer.
If you are currently in the process of applying to a graduate program and can provide an undergraduate diploma, you may complete up to two graduate level courses as a Special Student. Learn more about Special Student Status.