Learner Services helps Northeastern students navigate their academic and professional journey and maximize their experience here from admission to graduation and beyond. Our team of dedicated generalist advisors are trained to work directly with enrolled Northeastern students in a proactive manner. Using a learner-centered approach and specializing in customer service and student support, our representatives are here to help answer your questions. And if a representative is not able to answer a question, they will direct you to the most appropriate person.
Benefits of Using Learner Services
- Hotline – a single call or email is all it takes to get in touch
- Quick turnaround – students receive a response to their questions within 24 business hours
- Multichannel access – connect with us via phone or by email
- Constant support – representatives stay in contact throughout your professional and academic journey
Contact Learner Services
Academic and Career Advising
Wherever you are on your academic or professional journey, our highly trained and seasoned Academic and Career Coaches can help you design and put into action a plan that gets you to your goals. To make an appointment with your designated Academic and Career Advisor, contact Learner Services or reach them through myNortheastern.
Benefits of Having an Academic and Career Advisor
- Explore, identify, and refine career paths and goals
- Develop an academic plan and/or job search strategy
- Select and register for courses
- Navigate program requirements—to determine the best path to degree completion
Office Suite Hours
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.