ProjectMAPS / Sarasota, FL April 1986 – Present
ProjectMAPS is a project management consultancy, enabling organizations to optimize delivery of projects. Based on the clients’ strategic goals, future state project management and business analysis practices are designed and implemented. Working with all levels of an organization, solutions integration includes partnering with client leadership to lead the change to drive its application in the day-to-day execution of projects.
- Project management and business analysis practitioner, providing consulting services for organizational change to support project management/business analysis implementation; responsible for design and integration of project management /business analysis within client organizations. Insights are based on own project management /business analysis experience along with 30 years of implementing project management/business analysis within client organizations.
- Thought leader in the field of project management and business analysis. Research and develop leading edge, hands on, project management practices to promote successful project delivery
- Facilitate design and implementation of field proven project management and business analysis processes and organizational entities to support its use. Responsible to lead/support creation and optimization of Project Office Services; work with organizations to understand current and desired project management and business analysis states. Facilitate the plan to bridge the gap and provide ongoing assistance in implementing the solution. Client satisfaction demonstrated by long-term client retention of over 10 years.
- Coach project teams in the tactical operations of project work to ensure optimal application of project management and business analysis best practices. On-going support includes project plan evaluations, project re-planning support, and recovery of troubled projects. Results ensure teams are balancing the correct blend of project management and business analysis to drive project success.
- Design and deliver project management and business analysis content workshops at all levels within an organization to implement desired future state. Lead initiatives and serve as subject matter expert to design, develop and deliver courses/training programs in project management and business analysis. Workshops continually rated in top tier rating within the organization.
- Presenter and Keynote speaker for client conferences. Attendance by conference participants – “standing room only” with top tier ratings
- Lead client projects to ensure customer satisfaction and manage expectations of scope, schedule, and budget in its delivery