We Want to Hear From You
Admissions and Academic & Student Support Services
Our walk-in center for Admissions and Academic & Student Support Services can be found on the Main Northeastern Campus in 50 Nightingale Hall.
We are open for Admissions Walk-In Appointments at the following times:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. & 2:00–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. & 4:00–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00–11:00 a.m. & 2:00–5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00–11:00 a.m. & 2:00–5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. & 2:00–5:00 p.m.
For all other academic & student support questions, you may contact our Learner Services team.
- 1-833-NU LEARN (1-833-685-3276)
All mail should be sent to:
College of Professional Studies
360 Huntington Avenue
50 Nightingale Hall
Boston, MA 02115
Technical Support for Northeastern Blackboard
First, try the support button, accessed via the question mark on the right side of the screen, within Blackboard for troubleshooting tips. For 24/7 technical support for any unresolved issues, please call 617.373.4357. For a response within one business day, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please send feedback about this website to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Assistant Director of Communications
The College of Professional Studies