Study in Melbourne, Australia and earn two master’s degrees from Northeastern University (Boston, USA) and Swinburne University of Technology (Melbourne, Australia).
Since 2007 (first admitted class to the dual degree program), more than 400 students have graduated with 2 degrees from 2 countries. The students who enroll in the dual degree program represent over 20 nationalities, which makes for a vastly diverse learning experience in the classroom. The Global Leadership Program is designed to prepare students to be global leaders. Real-world experience and practical course content accelerate learning, allowing local and international students in Australia to earn a Master of Science in Leadership from Northeastern University and the choice of a Master of Business Administration (International), Master of Marketing, Master of Professional Accounting or Master of Science in Finance and Banking from Swinburne University of Technology, in just 2 years.
Annually, NU and SUT co-host a pinning ceremony that is student-led to celebrate the achievements and accomplishments of GLP graduates.
- SUT and NU completed application forms
- A recognized bachelor’s degree
- Evidence of TOEFL score of 79 or higher (20 or higher for writing portion) or equivalent English language requirement
- Earn two master’s degrees in just two years
- Gain Australian and U.S. qualifications at the same time
- Taught entirely in Melbourne by U.S. and Australian lecturers
- Choose when you want to start—February or June/July
- No work experience requirements for entry
- Optional intensive 4-week study experience in Boston for interested students