Friday, November 13, 2020, 12:00am - 1:00pm ET
About the Webinar
Join the Northeastern University admissions team and current student Fatima (last name) on Thursday, November 12th at 12 pm ET for a webinar and live chat about transferring from a community college to a bachelor’s completion program in Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies!
During this webinar you will be able to:
- Talk to a current CPS bachelor’s completion student who transferred to Northeastern from a local community college about her transfer experience.
- Ask our admissions team your most pressing questions about the application process and get tips on your own application.
- Discover financial aid opportunities including scholarships worth up to $15,000 as well as about our cost-per-credit of $541 – helping make finishing your bachelor’s degree within reach.
- Learn how to maximize your transfer credit from your community college coursework, professional certifications, and other experience (up to 60 credits).
- Get information about Northeastern’s flexible program formats – 100% online, on-campus in Boston, or a hybrid of the two.
- And more!
Our next term is coming up soon, so don’t miss this great opportunity to learn more!