Take a Quick Look
We’re committed to creating an education as unique as your career path. So, whether your goal is a new career or moving up in your field, our innovative programs will get you going your way.
Customize your plan
We work with you to map your path to your goal.
Learn from experience
From real-world case studies to employer-based projects, we prepare you to manage what comes next.
Choose your focus
Whatever you’re passionate about, you’ll find the classes to sharpen your specialty.
Study anywhere, on your time
Part-time or full-time, we move at your speed, to get you where you’re going.
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services over the internet. Due to relatively lower cost of IT solutions, many organizations have started to take advantage of cloud services provided by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud and Softlayer, Google Cloud Platform, Salesforce, and so on. These web service providers offer a broad range of global cloud-based IT products, including computing technologies, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, internet of things connectivity, security, and enterprise applications. These services can help organizations move faster, facilitate agile development, and better manage scalability.
Students have an opportunity to learn theoretical and practical aspects of distributed systems from both technical and business perspectives. Students will be able to identify frameworks, techniques, and existing IT solutions to manage internet services at different levels (infrastructure, platform, and software). Students in the CCA&M graduate certificate will also be able to demonstrate the ability to use APIs to integrate applications and business operations into the cloud. They can be directly employed by Web service providers or instead work as IT solutions managers in organizations that contract with web service providers.
Get Set With a Custom Course Plan
Please note: The following is a sample curriculum and is subject to change. Enrolled students should reference the academic catalog for current program requirements.
Complete one of the following:
Now Let's Talk Admissions
You know where you are headed and you've seen how our program will lead you there. So let's get going. Here's what you need to know before you enroll.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words): identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program; please be aware that the university's academic policy on plagiarism applies to applicant's statement of purpose
- Professional resumé: Current resume that displays job responsibilities, relevant experience, and education history
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- Proof of English language proficiency: ONLY for students for whom English is not their primary language: English language proficiency guidelines
- Website transcript copy: To submit and complete your application you are able to upload your unofficial transcript directly to your online application. It can be uploaded in PDF format directly to the online application. Please ensure that the scanned documents are readable and include all courses, grades, (i.e. marks, scores, etc.) and credits completed to date. The scanned documents should also include information pertaining to the institution's grading scale. If accepted, you will additionally need to provide your official transcript. In order for a transcript to be "official," it must be in a sealed envelope from the transferring college or university.
Are You an International Student? Find out what additional documents are required to apply.
Admissions Details Learn more about the College of Professional Studies admissions process, policies, and required materials.
Cost and Tuition
Estimated Total Tuition
This is an estimate based on the tuition rates for Academic Year 2022-2023 and does not include any fees or other expenses. Some courses and labs have tuition rates that may increase or decrease total tuition. Tuition and fees are subject to revision by the president and Board of Trustees at any time. For more detailed information, please visit Student Financial Services.
Our admissions process operates on a rolling basis; however, we do recommend the application guidelines below to ensure you can begin during your desired start term:
*International deadlines are only applicable if the program is F1 compliant.