- Attorney with civil law practice based in Cambridge and Boston, including litigation in various courts primarily in eastern Massachusetts.
- Part-time for over 20 years in law and ethical courses.
- Northeastern University B.S. (business), magna cum laude; Howard University, Juris Doctor, achieving top 10%.
- Former U.S. Peace Corps volunteer teaching at National University of Samoa.
- Author of the novels South Pacific Survivor (2009) and The Dandy Vigilante (2014).
EducationJD from Howard University (1993)
Daley Law Offices: Civil law areas - legal advice, representation, drafting, litigation, and arbitration in business, real estate, personal injury, family law, etc.