Friday, October 30, 2020, 12:00am - 1:00pm ET
Northeastern University’s Graduate School of Education invites you to our virtual event Assessing Online Learning: How to Make It Meaningful and Actionable. This webinar engages practitioners in a discussion on translating the possibilities for online learning assessments, allowing educators to walk away with ideas and resources that are actionable and applicable for a student-centered learning environment.
During the webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage with practitioners in the field and establish professional network connections.
- Reflect on your own practices with assessing learning and consider new paradigms on assessment.
- Receive resources to support assessment for an online environment.
- Learn more about the graduate programs in education at Northeastern and how we prepare educators for their next degree during this time of global uncertainty and social justice unrest.
- Participate in a Q&A throughout the event.