- Email: [email protected]
EducationMaster of Arts from Western Michigan University (1995)
- Since 2006, I have taught courses in US history for the College of Professional Studies, notably "Coming to America: the American Immigrant Experience."
- During that same period, I worked as a writing instructor at another institution.
- Prior to that, while I worked on my PhD, at the University of Toledo, I taught US history courses for the History Department.
- From 1997 to 1999, at the University of Michigan, while took graduate courses in Education, I had a joint appointment between the English Department and Program in Religious Studies, teaching courses on religion and literature.
- During the early 1990s, I completed my MA in the Comparative Study of Religion, with specialization in Judaism, Religions of Japan, and pilgrimages.