Now more than ever, Northeastern is committed to offering resources and opportunities to help alumni succeed during uncertain times. In order to better support our alumni in working towards their career and life goals, Northeastern is offering several scholarships and enhanced benefits for our alumni.
Enhanced tuition benefits
- Receive a full scholarship for one graduate course in fall 2020, up to $6,500. Application fees will be waived.
- Double Husky Scholarship—a 25% savings on the standard tuition rate for the entire graduate program.
- Double Husky scholarship for up to three friends or family members—also a 25% savings on the standard tuition rate. Please note, the Double Husky nominee must enroll in a degree program before May 1, 2021.
To register for the graduate course scholarship or the Double Husky Scholarship for you or your family and friends, please visit our Alumni Community Updates page.
Complimentary online resources
- Stay connected to your alumni network through NUsource.
- Get advice and career coaching and strengthen your network through our Alumni Relations career strategy services
- Access Lifelong Learning On Demand program archives.
As we all adjust and make our way through these uncertain times, one thing you can rely on is Northeastern’s support for our alumni community. We hope these benefits, opportunities, and resources will help you write your success story.