Take a Quick Look
We’re committed to creating an education as unique as your career path. So, whether your goal is a new career or moving up in your field, our innovative programs will get you going your way.
Customize your plan
We work with you to map your path to your goal.
Learn from experience
From real-world case studies to employer-based projects, we prepare you to manage what comes next.
Choose your focus
Whatever you’re passionate about, you’ll find the classes to sharpen your specialty.
Study anywhere, on your time
Part-time or full-time, we move at your speed, to get you where you’re going.
The increasingly important role of agile practitioners and managers is becoming clear as agile business development processes are being adopted by major companies because of their high degree of success in achieving improved time to market, reducing costs, and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
This graduate certificate is led by highly credentialed faculty members who are agile practitioners with decades of experience in helping companies successfully implement agile in their organizations.
Through courses you take online, the curriculum will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop a strong framework and understanding of the role of agile management
- Develop an understanding of the agile management processes and methodologies
- Develop an understanding of how the agile approach to managing projects can deliver value to the organization
- Develop a personal leadership strategy for success as an agile practitioner
- Develop an agile evaluation plan to measure success
- Courses are led by highly credentialed faculty who are agile practitioners
- Curriculum focuses on current trends and staying up to date with agile framework
- Online courses provide flexibility for working professionals
Get Set With a Custom Course Plan
Please note: The following is a sample curriculum and is subject to change. Enrolled students should reference the academic catalog for current program requirements.
Now Let's Talk Admissions
You know where you are headed and you've seen how our program will lead you there. So let's get going. Here's what you need to know before you enroll.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words): Identify your educational goals and expectations from the program; please be aware that the University's academic policy on plagiarism applies to applicant's statement of purpose
- Professional resumé: Current resumé that displays job responsibilities, relevant experience, and education history
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts: (Official transcripts required at the time of admission)
- Proof of English language proficiency: ONLY for students for whom English is not their primary language
Are You an International Student? Find out what additional documents are required to apply.
Admissions Details Learn more about the College of Professional Studies admissions process, policies, and required materials.
Cost and Tuition
Estimated Total Tuition
This is an estimate based on the tuition rates for Academic Year 2023-2024 and does not include any fees or other expenses. Some courses and labs have tuition rates that may increase or decrease total tuition. Tuition and fees are subject to revision by the president and Board of Trustees at any time. For more detailed information, please visit Student Financial Services.
For students interested in pursuing financial assistance or educational loans, additional educational costs, known as Cost of Attendance (COA) components, can be included in the calculation of aid and loan eligibility. Components may include food, housing, books, course materials, supplies, equipment, transportation, personal expenses, and the cost of obtaining a first professional licensure. You can find comprehensive details on Student Financial Services website. Please keep in mind that COA can vary significantly depending on academic program, enrollment intensity, and individual circumstances.
Our admissions process operates on a rolling basis; however, we do recommend the application guidelines below to ensure you can begin during your desired start term:
*International deadlines are only applicable if the program is F1 compliant.
Student Body Profile
Below is a look at where our Management alumni work, the positions they hold, and the skills they bring to their organization.
Where They Work
- State Street
- Fidelity Investments
- Dell EMC
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
What They Do
- Business Development
What They're Skilled At
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
Learn more about Northeastern Alumni on Linkedin.