Take a Quick Look
We’re committed to creating an education as unique as your career path. So, whether your goal is a new career or moving up in your field, our innovative programs will get you going your way.
Customize your plan
We work with you to map your path to your goal.
Learn from experience
From real-world case studies to employer-based projects, we prepare you to manage what comes next.
Choose your focus
Whatever you’re passionate about, you’ll find the classes to sharpen your specialty.
Study anywhere, on your time
Part-time or full-time, we move at your speed, to get you where you’re going.
In today’s fast-paced business world, having strong project management skills is vital, no matter the role or industry you work in. Professionals who can keep projects running on time and on budget are critical to a project’s—and an organization’s—success.
Whether you’re a current project manager, aspire to a career as a project manager, or want to sharpen your project management skills for your current role, Northeastern’s Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management can help.
Our certificate program provides a valuable development opportunity to learn practical, in-demand project management skills, along with a fundamental understanding of project management theory, communication, organizational behavior, and management principles.
- Study 100% online from almost anywhere.
- Enhance your resumé with real-world projects that provide practical, in-demand skills.
- Stack your certificate credits into our BS in Project Management program and receive two university credentials upon completion of your bachelor’s degree.
- Combine your certificate with your Year Up credits, allowing you to transfer 52 credits into our BS in Project Management program.
Graduates from the Certificate in Project Management will be prepared to enter entry level jobs in organizations as a:
- Project manager
- Associate project manager
- PM assistant
- Project administrator
- Project coordinator
- PMO specialist
- Project controller
Working professionals will also gain project management skills they can integrate into any career that involves project-based work.
Get Set With a Custom Course Plan
Please note: The following is a sample curriculum and is subject to change. Enrolled students should reference the academic catalog for current program requirements.
Now Let's Talk Admissions
You know where you are headed and you've seen how our program will lead you there. So let's get going. Here's what you need to know before you enroll.
- Completed online application
- English language proficiency proof (if English is not your primary language)
- Official transcript
- Official high school transcript or completed attestation form
- Official GED
- Associate degree (with conferral and date) sent directly from your undergraduate institution to Northeastern
- Current resume
- Statement of purpose
Are You an International Student? Find out what additional documents are required to apply.
Admissions Details Learn more about the College of Professional Studies admissions process, policies, and required materials.
Cost and Tuition
Cost Per Credit
The deadlines below are recommended; however, admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and applications submitted after these deadlines will still be considered for the upcoming term.
The domestic deadlines below allow time for those transferring credits. More details.
*International deadlines are only applicable if the program is F1 compliant.