Take a quick look
We’re committed to creating an education as unique as your career path. So, whether your goal is a new career or moving up in your field, our innovative programs will get you going your way.
Customize your plan
We work with you to map your path to your goal.
Learn from experience
From real-world case studies to employer-based projects, we prepare you to manage what comes next.
Choose your focus
Whatever you’re passionate about, you’ll find the classes to sharpen your specialty.
Study anywhere, on your time
Part-time or full-time, we move at your speed, to get you where you’re going.
In today’s fast-paced business world, having strong project management skills is vital, no matter the role or industry you work in. Professionals who can keep projects running on time and on budget are critical to a project’s—and an organization’s—success.
Whether you’re a current project manager, aspire to a career as a project manager, or want to sharpen your project management skills for your current role, Northeastern’s Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management can help.
Our certificate program provides a valuable development opportunity to learn practical, in-demand project management skills, along with a fundamental understanding of project management theory, communication, organizational behavior, and management principles.
- Study 100% online from almost anywhere.
- Enhance your resumé with real-world projects that provide practical, in-demand skills.
- Stack your certificate credits into our BS in Project Management program and receive two university credentials upon completion of your bachelor’s degree.
- Combine your certificate with your Year Up credits, allowing you to transfer 52 credits into our BS in Project Management program.
Graduates from the Certificate in Project Management will be prepared to enter entry level jobs in organizations as a:
- Project manager
- Associate project manager
- PM assistant
- Project administrator
- Project coordinator
- PMO specialist
- Project controller
Working professionals will also gain project management skills they can integrate into any career that involves project-based work.
Experiential / Co-op opportunities
Northeastern's signature experience-powered learning model has been at the heart of the university for more than a century. It combines world-class academics with professional practice, allowing you to acquire relevant, real-world skills you can immediately put into action in your current workplace.
This makes a Northeastern education a dynamic, transformative experience, giving you countless opportunities to grow as a professional and person.
Get Set with a Custom Course Plan
Now Let's Talk Admissions
You know where you are headed and you've seen how our program will lead you there. So let's get going. Here's what you need to know before you enroll.
- Completed online application
- English language proficiency proof (if English is not your primary language)
- Official transcript
- Official high school transcript or completed attestation form
- Official GED
- Associate degree (with conferral and date) sent directly from your undergraduate institution to Northeastern
- Current resume
- Statement of purpose
Are You an International Student? Find out what additional documents are required to apply.
Global Engagement Learn how our teaching and research benefit from a worldwide network of students, faculty, and industry partners.