Questions about applying to Northeastern University College of Professional Studies?
We've got answers.
When should I apply?
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. You can apply to a program up to one full year prior to your desired start term
- For domestic students, we recommend you submit your application at least eight weeks prior to the start of the term
- For international students requiring an F1 visa to study, view International Application deadlines.
When should I submit my application?
We encourage you to submit your application once you have filled out all portions of the online application, but you can submit your application at any time.
Once you have submitted your online application, an Enrollment Coach will notify you if you need to submit any additional documents.
How long will it take to complete the application?
This answer is different for everyone. Keep in mind you'll need to fill out all applicable fields in the online application as well as produce additional documents including transcripts and recommendations.
What kind of transcripts do I need to submit?
- Students applying for graduate programs should submit undergraduate and/or master's degree documentation
- Students applying for bachelor's completion programs should submit official high school or GED transcripts, transcripts from each institution attended, and an associate degree transcript stating conferral and date
Do I need to submit all required documents before receiving a decision?
- Yes, we will not be able to review your application until we have received all necessary application requirements to make your application complete.
- If you are required to submit recommendations, your recommender's name(s) must be submitted online, even if they will be submitting your recommendation offline.
How long will it take to receive a decision on my application?
Once your application is complete, we begin the review process. You will receive your admissions decision in 5-10 business days.
How will I be notified of my admission decision?
Once the application review is complete, you will first be notified of a decision via email. You can then log in to check your application decision. If you are admitted, you will be mailed an admission packet within two weeks of your initial notification.