Since 1984, along with his business career, Mr. Mansour taught on a part-time basis at Northeastern University and Stonehill College. He lectured undergraduate and graduate level courses in Information Technology (IT) strategy, information security, mathematics, project management, and computer programming languages. Throughout his education, Mr. Mansour concentrated on sciences as a mathematics major at the American University and held a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering and Master of Science degrees in Engineering Management and Information Systems from Northeastern University. His career in IT includes various industries where he has held executive level management positions at Fortune 500 companies.
- Director of Development at D&B Software and GEAC Computer
- CIO at Corporate Software & Technology
- SVP Technology Infrastructure at IRI
- VP of Solutions & Project Management at Bit Group
- Founder and CEO - XLera, Inc.
- Founder and EVP - Corporate Software Solutions, Inc.
- Founder and EVP - Auberge Software
- Director - Project Management and Vendor Management at FHLBB
- Director, Project Management at Infor
- Director of PMO and Project Delivery at Staples