In the fall of 2010, instead of sending paper bills and course confirmations in the mail, the University will be sending bills and course confirmation notifications exclusively to your Husky email account. A Husky email account is assigned to all students upon acceptance.
Have you been receiving emails from us?
We realize you may not check your Husky email often, and we do not want you to miss out on important information we have to share, such as:
- Northeastern University alerts and emergency announcements
- Course confirmations
- Graduation information
- Updates and announcements from your instructors
- Other important announcements from the College and University
To ensure that you continue to receive these important announcements and notifications, please take a few moments to review the information below and take the necessary steps.
Forwarding your Husky email
By default, your Husky email is the one we have in our database. If you don’t check your Husky email regularly, forward it to your personal email address. Setting it up is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Log into your Husky email account
- Click on the settings link in the upper right corner
- Follow the steps at the “Forwarding and Pop/IMAP” tab
Updating your personal information
We also want to make sure we have your correct personal information on file, as we may need to contact you by phone, mail, or email. Update your personal information by following these simple steps:
- Log into myNEU
- Click on the “Self-Service” tab
- Click on the “Change of Address” link located on the left within the Registrar section
- Follow the simple directions
Thank you in advance for taking the time to ensure we can reach you. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the Information Services Help Line at 617.373.4357.