Professional Advancement Scholarships are awarded to deserving incoming domestic and international students who have been admitted to one of the academic degree programs within the College of Professional Studies. Students who meet the criteria and are awarded a scholarship will be notified via email after admission into their desired program. Students who receive a scholarship must enroll in the academic term to which they’ve applied.
Prospective students eligible for scholarship consideration must:
- Be a new incoming domestic or international student
- Be admitted to one of the bachelor's degree completion programs offered through the College of Professional Studies
- Enroll in the term to which they were admitted to
- Have 40+ transferrable credits
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Maintain a minimum of 6 passed credits per term