Why Enterprise Intelligence?
The MPS in Enterprise Intelligence program prepares you to excel in the fast-growing and dynamic fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence, while focusing on data, technology, and human literacy.
Students in this program take a multi-disciplinary approach to learning, which creates well-rounded innovators primed to utilize data and AI to inform domain-specific business decisions. By combining the disciplines of applied machine learning and artificial intelligence, data management, data analysis, and data visualization, a master’s in Enterprise Intelligence will teach students to solve business problems within the quickly growing field of artificial intelligence.
With diverse concentrations including Healthcare, Finance, Human Resources, and Business Ventures, the MPS in Enterprise Intelligence program will empower students to apply AI models and algorithms to a chosen industry. With a modular curriculum students can easily customize their learning activities and experiences across multiple contexts both online and on-ground. MPS Enterprise Intelligence can be completed in under 2 years.
- Technological literacy: evaluating and integrating tools, techniques and conceptual skills necessary for managing complex systems.
- Data literacy: illustrating the significance of digital and global transformation leading to the creation of business strategies, to make data informed decisions, and to drive innovation as well as create competitive advantage.
- Human literacy: lifelong learning, communication, and design, and leading innovation needed for guiding AI systems, including assessing and developing an ethical position, critical thinking and cultural agility.
- Graduate with a portfolio of work samples that demonstrate your range and depth of competencies and skills with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Work closely with faculty from different fields and areas of expertise.
- Our experiential AI curricula includes an introductory core, as well as an advanced core with an end-to-end AI education, with the goal to proactively and thoughtfully prepare students for the evolving technology and the challenges it presents.
What you'll study
Experiential Network and Capstone
Complete three of the following, or any concentration courses outside of your declared concentration: